Established in different countries, Esokia is one of the players in the digital transformation. We have built an excellent reputation in every territory where we operate. Our web development agency offers a 360° approach, oriented around our customers’ needs, data analysis and User Experience. We apply proven methodologies to all our services, including UX/UI design and development of MVPs, websites, e-commerce, marketplaces and mobile applications, as well as the hosting and maintenance of digital services.
We are in a constantly changing world where Agility is essential to keep up with developments. Esokia strives to always be agile in order to offer the best technological solutions to our customers.
We are passionate about Innovation : whether it’s on the technical or commercial level, it drives our philosophy to support our customers.
Quality is the key to the success of any project, it is a continuous approach for our teams at all stages of the process to ensure the success of our work.
Our Ethics supported by values of respect and honesty guide us to act and make the best decisions towards our customers, employees and partners.
The cultural Diversity of our teams enriches our company and reinforces our ambition to offer a range of digital solutions to our customers.
- Michel Demari and Patrick Morin founded Esokia Webagency in Mauritius.
- Faced with the growth of the company, Esokia moved its premises to Orbis Court in Quatre Bornes, Mauritius.
- Arrival of board member Denis Lacour
- Opening of Esokia Serbia agency
- Projects with the company Orange
- Opening of the Esokia Madagascar agency
- Acquisition of the company Reefcube
Taking on big projects
- Projects with Envie de bien manger
- Project with Air Mauritius
- Creation of the CRO Semergi agency
- Projects with Placement Direct, Hager and Maison Foody
Getting closer to our customers
- Opening of the Esokia France agency in the 8th arrondissement of Paris
Moving to larger offices
- Esokia Maurice moves to the Ebène Cybercity
- Esokia Madagascar moves to new offices in Antananarivo to cope with the expansion of the team